A LITTLE MORE ABOUT VISAS


I thought I'd add a little more about visas in case anyone reading this ever has to move to another country. Make sure you have extra money to bribe people with, a year to complete all paperwork, and someone to talk to such as an expediter service. This has been the most complicated process of my life and to top it off, the Embassy is shutting down next week for IT installation. My patience has dwindled, my stress has grown, and I am on my knees throughout the day praying that this moving process will smooth out. The constancy of a husband who is an optimist in the face of my fatalist pessimism and doubts is very nice. He can make me laugh even on a blue day. Lord, take these Jonah days and turn them into something wonderful. Thank you for everything in spite of today's hurdles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment