LOOKING BACK...


So, I was sifting through folders of photos from a long time ago and I came across these. I've seen a few other people's wedding pics but not everyones. Instead of posting a response, see if you can dig up some wedding photos and post at least one of you in your dress. I'd love to see what you looked like on your wedding day :)



This is the car we took from the ceremony at our church, Twin Lakes, to our reception at Adam's folks. The car was this neat old See's Candy looking thing, courtesy of family McGuire. I had yellow roses and a dress I considered a good Grace Kelly dress. I'm a week away from being nineteen here. Adam is nineteen.



Here's groomsman Dave driving us off.




This is my favorite picture from our wedding. Look at all those boys about to jump! I also like my hair--it's one of the few times it will look good from the back.




Look at Adam, I love it. The sun was obviously very bright. I look like I need sunglasses.




Here we are holding our niece who is now in Junior high school. Time flies...

So, that's the few I found. I wish I had more but these are a fun reminder of a day long long ago, that I enjoyed immensely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment