CONNECTED TO THE WORLD AGAIN


So here might be the grandest post I shall ever write in this blog's life. I have officially set up our internet as of today and so I am suddenly connected to the world again. If you have despaired that we have forgotten all you Californians in our lofty Scottish home--do not be troubled for here we are! And let me tell you there are some differences to get used to. I will write the next post about differences for those of you planning on moving or coming here for extended periods of time so that you can prepare yourself. But...so far we are alive, cold, and just settling in. It's hard to find things in this city and it's even harder to get everywhere by walking even though it is beautiful. We miss everyone back home and wish the time would speed up so we can come home again soon. Will write more later and love to everyone in the States!

0 comments:

Post a Comment