Blog Shut Down And Switchover


A note from the Blog Author


     Hello! This is a sort of bittersweet post as I will be saying goodbye to this blog and focusing solely on my other blog Happily Ever Tales.  I will, however, be branching out on that blog and adding some little posts like I did on this page--posts about things I love, how stuff works, and little pics and things.  I apologize in advance if you see a post from here linked over there but I want to make sure these posts don't die off and I would like to be able to share them all eventually with my readers on Happily Ever Tales.  So, for now, goodbye from The Nighs, To Scotland and Back Again.  We are back again and our adventures will continue on our other page.  Thank you for taking the time to read here and I hope you come visit my newer blog.  

Cheers, Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment