Peanut Butter Pie
Courtesy of www.Allrecipes.com
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm.
I don't have the heart to list the grams of fat and calories in each serving. Just know it's very yummy and very rich and a slice will do it!